Dat Hardstyle Dat Hardstyle

Wow, this is actually really good. Better then my attempt at hardstyle, that's for sure :p

Kubbi - Damage Kubbi - Damage

Very smooth yet hard hitting. I love it.

Kubbi responds:

Thank you!

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

The Legend Returns

Would you believe you've inspired to make music over the past handful of months? Nowhere near as good as you or the multitude of other artists on here, but I try anyway.

It's good to see you back in action.

Fort Fläsk Fort Fläsk

Megaman inspiriation?

I swear this sounds like something out of a Mega Man X game. Very awesome piece of work. Keep it up. Did you use FL Studio for this?

bossfightofficial responds:

You're absolutely right! It's a bit embarrassing, but I've forgotten which Mega Man-tune it is.. haha
Yeah all of my/our released tunes are made with FL Studio. Thanks for the vote and the comment!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Sheesh, where'd you go?

It's been what? 2.5 years since your last submission?

Anyway, The track is great and has a nice style to it. The game "Transmigration" really fleshes it out even more.

My only complaint is that the ending just seemd kind of lackluster. It feels like it should've ended with more of a bang.

First decent song First decent song

Not bad

Thesong, in itself, isn't bad. The beat is nice, and your melody sound is something I defenitly haven't heard before.

My only "complaints" if you'd call them that, is that the overall percussion never seems to change, and you really only seem to be using two main different sounds.

However, it's not bad for your first try. I look forward tosee what else you'll come out with.

Let it be known that as of this review, 18 people already love your song :p

Dreamforge Dreamforge

Slighlty familiar melody

Not sure where, but the first split second of that melody souds familiar.

Anyways, on could tell you're putting a lot more time and effort into your songs. Not saying your earlier ones were bad, but there's defenitly been improvement since your first submissions in February.

As I said in my review of "Activate", guitar and techno is an instant win for me lol. Can't help it. Even without it, you still did a wonderful job. Keep it up. I look forward to your next track.

Nova Mortuus Nova Mortuus

It's 2:30 at night...

And here I am, listening to your music.

Your first jump into DnB, eh? Drums / percussion have defenitly improved. Now if only we heard more of this in your techno set, and we'd have a real masterpiece.

Nonetheless, the song sounds really nice, at least to me. IMO, the song is a little too frantic and fast paced to be showing the remains of a Nova (trust me, I've had a fascination with Novae and Supernovae since I was like 10).

I'm sure you've already heard it, but Karco also has a song called Nova, and another representing the "aftermath" of said Nova.

I really like the motercycle-esque sound used throughout. The piano itself is beutiful too. As said though, the rest of the song's fast paced-ness kind of cancels it out, while at the same time making it sound pretty good as well.

Animation Warrior Theme Animation Warrior Theme

Giving ParagonX9 a run for his / her money

Quite the theme there, and it almost sounds like a techno-fied version of one of ParagonX9's battle themes (speaking of whom, he hasn't submitted in nearly 2+ years).

Well, I found it excellent as a "rush" theme for finishing my English Research Paper on XD.

Hyperdestructive Hyperdestructive

Neato

I suppose I was expecting something a little more "destructive". Guess it wasn't super-hardcore fast-paced techno, lol.

That doesn't take away how great this song is.

And I can't think of anything more constructive to say, other then it's already got as many downloads as your first songs from back in February :).

I'm sure this one will be seeing Platinum soon.